Monday, October 17, 2011

KGB Radio Episode 4: Epic Win!


Hey-O!  Did you win the Battlefield 3 contest? Tune in to find out!

Join Chris, Pat, Rock, and special guest Matt as we talk about Mass Effect 3, Felicia Day, Obsidian, and...hockey?  Also, we announce the winner of our Battlefield 3 contest, with some frustration.

KAPOW!



                                         DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!

 
Stay tuned for our spinoff podcast!



Here is the effing miserable Dragon Age thing....



Here are some links to some of the other things we discussed on the show

Top 5 Superhero Games
Killer Karrit Interview



http://ia600708.us.archive.org/2/items/KgbRadioEpisode4/KgbRadioEpisode4.mp3



     Rock feels bad for getting so angry about 
     the contest, but only a little.


Follow Known_Griefers on Twitter
new contest, you say?

13 comments:

  1. God I can't wait to be back on. Work is really keeping me from something great

    ReplyDelete
  2. TURbo here.

    I'll comment after I listen to the episode. Ever since the partial collapse of TalkRadar I've been increasing consumption of TDard podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I feel like a big dummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, sorry! I didn't know how to actual subscribe to the site. Congratulations to JBird, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Humor Tumor can't wait to have you back on, buddy!
    @Dan no worries man! I really liked your entry a lot, clearly. Stay tuned and we might have some other contests that draw your eye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I called you a cocksucker, Dan. I was under the influence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hah! i forgot about that! know that my anger was primarily coming from the fact that i really liked your entry and wanted you to win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's okay, I felt pretty terrible afterwards. I overlooked hitting the follow button, and felt like a real dolt afterwards. I hope it didn't seem like I was stopping in to quickly enter and scoop up a freebie or anything, it was just a mistake.

    Either way, it was a super great thing you guys were doing. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No worries, Dan! Once Chris clued me in to the fact that the Follow widget doesn't always load, I just started assuming that that's why people weren't following us. We're working something out now so that won't be a problem in the future. Thanks for trying though! Hopefully we'll have some more games to give away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found out about winning the contest. I feel like a bit of an asshole for accepting the prize because Dan really should've won it.I really hope you win the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, don't feel bad. You still won, fair and square. Hopefully there are less hurdles next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @JBIRD No man, you totally deserve it. You followed the rules, and I'm glad you got it. I hope you have a great time with it!

    ReplyDelete