Monday, January 23, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 17: Kingdom of Disappointment


Join Rock, Chris, and Jones as we discuss Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, share our forever-waiting-to-be-played games, and have a right laughabout in general.





Well, until further notice, our streaming player is officially not working anymore.  It's out of our hands, but we'll bring it back as soon as it's fixed.  In the meantime, subscribe to us on iTunes. We'd love to see some new ratings and reviews as well!  Thanks!

                              DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!



Who would have thought this could be boring?

Here are links to some things mentioned on the show

AGTurbo Says: Call of Duty Sales Fall in the UK
Hands-On First Impressions: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
KGB Surveillance: Orcs Must Die!
Resident Evil 6 Confirmed: November 20, 2012

Burning Question For Answer: So Hot!

What game will forever be on your "I'm going to play that later" list? Answer in the comments!

 Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.


http://ia700807.us.archive.org/18/items/KgbRadioEpisode17/KgbRadioEpisode17.mp3

        Rock really hopes that Amalur is better than its demo....

12 comments:

  1. Heeeeeey, we played games when we hung out. Besides, I left on Wednesday. Cannot blame me for abandoning your duties :)

    It's funny, I asked someone on Saturday while browsing around in a Best Buy, "Who the fuck still buys CDs?!" Tucked in the very back corner of the store, I pointed to the TWO (tiny) aisles containing CDs and said, "Old people?!" Shit is on it's way out the door. I think I've bought one CD in the last five years. I only bought it because the band had a great offer that included a poster, tee-shirt, and other merch. Eff CDs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it wasn't meant as blame, not at all.

      Delete
    2. haha I know :) Just teasing you.

      Delete
    3. Though I'm pretty sure we played Skyrim together. That was pretty awesome.

      Delete
  2. For reference, though, you can still stream it on that external site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the many games to be on the "I'll play you later" list will be the Gears of War series. I honestly have no informed opinions of the series simply because I've never had any of the games in front of me to play, everything I know and think of the series has been amassed through reviews, screen caps, sales figures, and fan response.

    Other specific games that have been on my list for awhile are the critically acclaimed Spider-Man 2 (which I actually have) and God of War II (because I played the first and enjoyed it quite a bit).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing, Gears is on my list as well! I've only ever played a little bit of the first game in co-op, and it was pretty fun! I think our buddy Zack is going to be not dead this weekend, so maybe we can do some of that...

      Delete
  4. It might be a good idea to put a link (with an icon) up near the masthead that says "Subscribe to this podcast" or something like that and link it to itunes (there's probably a way to copy the link to the podcast in itunes). At the very least put it on each podcast post. We don't have to expect people to search for it to subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't really sure how to do that, but I got it! Good idea!

      Delete
  5. Sorry for being gone, folks. Currently hopelessly addicted to World of Warcraft again.

    I'll write something, I swear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Dan! We're very thankful for the work you give us!

      Delete