Tuesday, February 7, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 19: Let's Push Through This


It's a blast from the past as our original lineup of Rock, Chris, Pat, Zack, and Humor Tumor get all sorts of busy! We'll discuss Sony's woes, THQ's troubles, and much more!



Well, until further notice, our streaming player is officially not working anymore.  It's out of our hands, but we'll bring it back as soon as it's fixed.  In the meantime, subscribe to us on iTunes. We'd love to see some new ratings and reviews as well!  Thanks!



The superior version of this song.




Here are links to some things mentioned on the show

KGB Surveillance: Battlefield 3
Remembering the Horror: A Resident Evil Retrospecive pt 3
KGB Top 5: Our Favorite Easter Eggs



Burning Question For Answer: So Hot!


What is your favorite game demo?  Answer in the comments!



Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.





http://ia700808.us.archive.org/26/items/KgbRadioEpisode19/KgbRadioEpisode19.mp3


   Rock just wants to mellow out, man.  Just, you know, exist....

 

11 comments:

  1. You'll read ANYTHING sent in? ANYTHING? Like how Ron Burgundy reads anything...? If so then I gotta try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah! didn't you hear the episode when we read an erotic fan fiction?

      Delete
    2. I was in the room while you were reading it on air. I was also in the same room while you were editing that podcast. Yes, I heard it...

      Delete
  2. Man, this podcast is pretty racist. You all should be ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to pretend to not be offended that you asked a Burning Question For Answer about game demos when I wasn't on the show; that's totally my lawn you're shitting on!

    Just kidding. Like everyone else, I have fond memories of those old PS1 magazines that came with demo discs, especially one which came with a demo for the first Metal Gear Solid. Even though it only contained a single area, I spent hours finding all the different ways to progress through it. Furthermore, I found it a perfect primer for the full game, giving all the "training" a player needs to get through the game. The only demo experience that has come close to that was the Batman: Arkham Asylum demo which I found equally engaging and preparatory.

    But don't pull that "Talking demos without D. Bethel" shit again, or else I'll [insert violent act].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, you're right, Dan. Super sorry! Also, I definitely almost spit berr on my desk over the "shitting on my lawn" comment!

      Delete
    2. That MGS1 demo is the only part of that game I played. I never had a PS1 til a few years ago. It's my secret shame.

      Delete
    3. I don't know what "berr" is, but it sounds like a truly vile beverage. Perhaps it's made solely for use as a spit-take.

      Delete
  4. Bioshock for me was the ultimate demo I mean how could someone play it and not buy the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Bioshock is instantly engaging. I can't wait for Infinite.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I played the demo and was immediately hooked! So effing good!

      Delete