Wednesday, February 22, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 21: Let's Get Sober!


Join Rock, Chris, Pat, and returning guest D. Bethel as we share our turning 21 stories and much more!


Well, until further notice, our streaming player is officially not working anymore.  It's out of our hands, but we'll bring it back as soon as it's fixed.  In the meantime, subscribe to us on iTunes. We'd love to see some new ratings and reviews as well!  Thanks!


DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!

Not pictured: homely barfly



Here are links to some things mentioned on the show

Price Dropasaurus: Bulletstorm
Nostalgia Dirigible: Forgotten Handhelds
Amalur Adventures: Hands on With Kingdoms of Amalur- Part 1




Burning Question For Answer: So Hot!
What game do you most regret not finishing?   Answer in the comments!

Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.







 
Rock would also like to hear your turning 21 stories!









http://ia700802.us.archive.org/8/items/KgbRadioEpisode21_378/KgbRadioEpisode21.mp3

 

10 comments:

  1. I also regret not finishing any Mario game, ever. Actually, no I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gears of War 2

    Ended up watching a full play at a friend's house while we were all drunk on new year's eve.

    Oh well, at lease I know what happened to Kai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played all the way through Gears 2 and have no idea who Kai is. I'm guessing he/she wasn't that memorable.

      Delete
    2. I really feel bad about not having played through any of the Gears series. I played a bit of the first one in co-op, but only a couple hours. I really should get to those....

      Delete
  3. Man, I am sorry about the randomized mouseclicks in the background. Lesson learned: no comicking during podcasting.

    I thought of another game I regret not finishing: Psychonauts. I got to the final stage, but for some reason never saw it through (I think it's because I got an Xbox 360 and never looked back).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably regret not finishing Far Cry 2 the most. I loved the first Far Cry, but I just couldn't get into the Africa setting. Plus, I always had to walk like ten miles because I kept wrecking my cars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been intrigued by FarCry's survivalist style. The idea of setting broken bones is also pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I have a bad case of FPS-fatigue.

      Delete
    2. Far Cry 2 definitely did a lot of things right, and I really had a lot of fun going through it, but some thing, like constantly getting run off the road, were intensely annoying.

      Delete
    3. The FPS-fatigue can definitely make Far Cry very tiring because it truly is more by-the-numbers than it is unique.

      Delete