Monday, January 30, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 18: Goodnight, Sweet Prince


Rock, Chris, and Pat have a nice chat about Xbox rumors, the tragic GamesRadar layoffs, and more.


Well, until further notice, our streaming player is officially not working anymore.  It's out of our hands, but we'll bring it back as soon as it's fixed.  In the meantime, subscribe to us on iTunes. We'd love to see some new ratings and reviews as well!  Thanks!

DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!



Here are links to some things mentioned on the show

Modern Classics- STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
AGTurbo Says: EA Takes Chances
KGB Top 5: Lightsaber Duels of the Star Wars Saga
I'm Not Dead Yet!: A Requiem for Future US



Burning Question For Answer: So Hot!

What do you name your game characters?  Answer in the comments!

Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.


http://ia600807.us.archive.org/30/items/KgbRadioEpisode18/KgbRadioEpisode18.mp3






 
Rock and friends will be pouring one out for the GR folks who got let go
 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That makes too much sense. Where did the Turbo name originate?

      Delete
    2. I was unsurprised, not that that's a bad thing.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Playing Rock Band w/me is not fun! Although, in my defense I was drunk and play left handed. I think those are valid excuses for sucking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before TURbo I it was red ninja, than a short phase of redninjaturbo.

    My freshman year in high school I would walk very fast to beat the 5-10 minute wait for lunch. A sophmore kid yelled "There's TURBO!" and the turbo name forever stuck with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Junior High, everyone called me DANdruff.

      I like your nickname a lot more :(

      Delete
  4. In high school, we had some weird, eerily private neighbors whose car had a license plate that mysteriously read "Bazdar"; that has been my default character name ever since.

    ReplyDelete