Tuesday, January 17, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 16: Chili



Tonight, join Rock, Chris, Pat, and special guest Dan Smith as we mourn the death of our buddy Zach Keyes (he's fine now), discuss X-COM, rumors, and share some thoughts about Half Life 3.



Unfortunately, the streaming player from out host is broken right now, hopefully they'll be able to get that fixed soon. Sorry about that! For now, subsribe to us on iTunes! Search for "KGB Radio" or "Known Griefers" Leave us a review, and we'll have a contest for them soon!


                       DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!


The Friday the 13th monster: Michael Myers.



Podcast Fuel




This will make sense later...


Here are links to some things mentioned on the show

AGTurbo Says: Call of Duty Sales Numbers
Trials By Fire: Playing the Player
X-COM: UFO Defense

Burning Question For Answer: So Hot!

What would you like to see, from a story or mechanics standpoint, in Half Life 3?  Answer in the comments!

 Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.

http://ia700806.us.archive.org/16/items/KgbRadioEpisode16/KgbRadioEpisode16.mp3

   Rock estimates that as many as 50% of our listeners won't be  able  to eat chili for a while....



6 comments:

  1. 1. Chili is delicious.

    2. oh god I sound like fucking Ryan Scott on VoIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that I'll ever get used to hearing my voice on these recordings

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's terrifying, right? I feel like I sound like a nasally nerd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all hate our voices. You get over it after a few shows.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I know I was really nervous/ disliking my voice for the first few episodes, but I got over it

      Delete
  4. also, here's this thing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOBFf1TXIOo

    ReplyDelete