Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Public Service Announcement from KGB

I hope that glue is toxic.
A terrible computer crash has revealed a horrible truth about Known Griefers.


It has come to my attention, through the means of a horrible computer crash that wiped out everything I had, that KGB isn't supported by Internet Explorer.  I was shocked when I navigated to the Known Griefers page, only to be greeted by a horrendous logo, no page tabs, buggy images, and a general lack of pleasantness. We have worked hard to make this site as user-friendly as possible and, I for one, was embarrassed by what this site looked like though IE.  Blogger/ Google has a great service and I don't believe we have any plans to move the site to another service at this time.  Therefore, I implore ALL of you, if you're still using Internet Explorer, to PLEASE download and use Firefox or Google Chrome.  It'll make your internet life much easier. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. you kno, i honestly had no idea this was happening. especially considering that IE is our third highest trafficking browser, it's surprising that nobody complained.

    ReplyDelete