Sunday, April 8, 2012

KGB Radio PAX East 2012 Saturday Extravaganza


Join Rock, Chris, and Zack as we talk about our first two days at PAX East 2012. It's quick, dirty, and we are eating burritos while recording. It's not pretty, but we saw some great games you need to hear about. Enjoy!


Subscribe to us on iTunes. We'd love to see some new ratings and reviews as well!  Our contest with Eben07.com ends this week! Get those reviews in on iTunes! One lucky winner will be named on our PAX East livecast!





DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!










http://ia601202.us.archive.org/12/items/KgbPaxEast2012SaturdayExtravaganza/KgbPaxEast2012SaturdayExtravaganza.mp3

7 comments:

  1. Dragon's Dogma was fun. I didn't like Kid Icarus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your experience with Kid Icarus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zack and I both played Kid Icarus at the Nintendo booth. That game DOES NOT demo well. Especially without the stand. My left hand hurt after 10 minutes, and the 3D movement was disorienting. The graphics seemed nice, and I was reaffirmed in my feeling that it'll be a Wii U launch game.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that is not a good environment to demo Kid Icarus. The Mario Tennis demo was awesome, though. If it's your first few times playing a 3DS, it would probably be best to turn the 3D slider all of the way down. It takes a little while to figure out where the most comfortable place to hold it is.

      It was the first time that I tried Kid Icarus multiplayer, and that was a huge surprise for me. It has some great multiplayer.

      Delete
    3. Yeah I also noticed the crappy 3D movement. I couldn't tell what was going on because I was too distracted by it.

      Delete
  3. Was it better than waiting 3 hours last year to play Steel Diver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punching yourself in the dick with a hammer is better than that.

      Delete