Monday, April 16, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 27: LIVE From...An Apartment...!


Woo! Join Rock, Pat, Zack, and returning guest Matt in another KGB LIVE cast! We talk about The Witcher series, recap Pat's PAX East, declare the winner of our Eben 07 contest, and announce a new contest! Aw yeah! Oh, right, and Chris is dead. Swallowed whole by a toddler...snake.



Subscribe to us on iTunes. We'd love to see some new ratings and reviews as well!  Our contest with Eben07.com is officially over!  Congratulations to amazinglover for the best review! We'll be contacting you soon to send your prize! Keep those reviews coming people! We love feedback!

DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!


Badass



Everything's ok over there....right? Guys?






You're welcome!
          


Here are links to some things we should have mentioned on the show

Orcs Must Die! 2: Hands-On First Impressions
Aliens: Colonial Marines: Hands-On First Impressions
Max Payne 3: Hands-On First Impressions
Assassin's Creed III: Hands-Off First Impressions

 

Burning Question For Answer: So Hot! 
What is a dream that you've had about video games? Answer in the comments!

Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.








Rock wishes PAX would come once a month....








http://ia701209.us.archive.org/23/items/KgbRadioEpisode27/KgbRadioEpisode27.mp3

 

7 comments:

  1. Matt here. Just wanted to say thanks for having me on again. It was a lot of fun. Also, awesome Aqua song ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming on, Matt! It was great to have you! I told you that song was awesome! Who doesn't love a song about comic book heroes?

      Delete
  2. Hey, I am glad that you all liked my Itunes review! Oh, and mad props to Amazinglover on his awesome review. He definitely deserved the victory.

    I haven't really had any crazy dreams about video games in general, but I did have weird flashback dreams about Captain America: Super Soldier when I was playing that. Mostly, I kept dreaming about the levels in general.
    By the way, Captain America is actually a pretty good game. I had a ton of fun with it. It's simple, but I really enjoyed just kicking back and beating up dudes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks, John! Drop us a line at knowngriefers@gmail.com, I want to send you a consolation prize!

      Delete
    2. Heck yeah! I will send my address and all that.

      Delete
    3. I always meant to play that Captain America game. I love Marvel.

      Delete
    4. It's totally worth checking out.

      Delete