Monday, December 19, 2011

KGB Radio Episode 13: N.Y. Minute


Join Rock, Chris, Pat, Zack, and special guest, internet sensation D. Bethel as we discuss Bioware's new role, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and announce our new contest! Also, in the second segment, learn all about D. Bethel as we sit down for a heart to heart!




                      

DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!


Here are links to some things mentioned on the show

2011: A Spaceman Simulation in Space Station 13
The Nostalgia Dirigible: Classic Christmas Commercials
Pro-Tips: Snoopy's Street Fair for iOS




Burning Question For Answer: So Hot!

What is your most anticipated game of 2012?   Answer in the comments!

Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.

Also, don't forget that we are now on iTunes!  You can find us by searching for "KGB Radio" or "Known Griefers".  Be sure to check it out, rate us, and maybe write a review!

Also, be sure to check out D. Bethel's excellent web comic at Eben07.com !







http://ia600206.us.archive.org/15/items/KgbRadioEpisode13/KgbRadioEpisode13.mp3


   
Rock feels like this may be one of our best episodes yet!

5 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you both liked it! This was a good one. Now we just have the challenge of trying to make more episodes that are this good....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast. I'm just glad I didn't sound like a sloppy drunk, something I feared.

    I actually have a new answer to the Burning Question. Since Mass Effect 3 is all but assumed, another game I've been watching in my periphery, and a slew of videos and coverage have been coming out recently, is a downloadable game called I Am Alive. It seems really interesting and seems to capture the same lonely quality that Shadow of the Colossus had.

    Anyway, it was a blast talking to you guys. Let's hope we can all get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ D. Bethel Yes, Iam Am Alive looks pretty great. I also want to amend my answer to the Burning Question, my most anticipated game of 2012 is Dragon's Dogma, that game looks incredible! Here's hoping it actually comes out in 2012!

    ReplyDelete