Monday, July 23, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 36: Rocket Appliances!


Rock, Pat, and Zack get together to talk about Fez, Battlefield, Fallout: New Vegas and more. Laughs, love, and a bit of road noise follow.


DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE

 SUBSCRIBE TO US ON iTUNES

 LIKE US ON FACEBOOK


You will never play this...possibly

 Here are links to some things mentioned on the show:

 

AGTurbo Says: Let's Play the Numbers Game


Burning Question For Answer So Hot!

What is your favorite shooter? Answer in the comments



Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com We will read anything you send us.



Rock estimates that the total income from Steam Sales is equal to the GDP of some small European countries...

 




 http://ia600800.us.archive.org/21/items/KgbRadioEpisode36/KgbRadioEpisode36.mp3

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! You guys recorded outside?! That's awesome.


    Favorite FPS- Bioshock...I guess? Fallout 3 is you'd count that. I put a lot of time into MW2 multiplayer, but never was very good at it. I dunno. I think First Person games give me motion sickness or something and that's why I don't play a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, outside on a porch... I think I'll also throw out a nostalgic answer too and say System Shock. That game blew my mind

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it was pretty nice on the porch. You should join us sometime :B

      Delete