Tuesday, November 13, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 45: Money Woes


Join Rock, Chris, and Pat as we discuss THQ's woes, Silicon Knights getting slammed in court, and have an in depth conversation about the Assassin's Creed series.




DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE

SUBSCRIBE TO US ON iTUNES

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Now a collector's item!
Here are links to some things mentioned on the show:

The Garden of Eden: Assassin's Creed III Review


Burning Question For Answer So Hot!
What is your favorite Star Wars game? Answer in the comments!

Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com We will read anything you send us.

 Rock couldn't be happier that Star Wars has been freed from the cruel iron fist of Darth Lucas.
 






 http://ia600801.us.archive.org/30/items/KgbRadioEpisode45/KgbRadioEpisode45.mp3

4 comments:

  1. Knights of the Old Republic is by far the best Star Wars game I've played, and I've played quite a few of them. KOTOR II would have been a contender, if it had ever been, you know, finished. X-wing Alliance is great also, and in my opinion the pinnacle of the Star Wars space sim games.

    Jedi Outcast was probably the first game that made the character really feel like a jedi, while the Force Unleashed seemed like wasted potential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, Jones! I finally got around to KOTOR pretty late in the game, so I couldn't really appreciate it as much as I could have. And I definitely agree about Force Unleashed. Mass potential wasted there.

      Delete
  2. It would probably be a tie between Battlefront 2 and Jedi academy. I know that Outcast was a superior game to Academy, but I enjoyed the multiple lightsaber options and the ability to become evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude! Battlefront 2 is so damn good! I'm really hoping that we can see Battlefront 3 some day.

      Delete