Monday, May 14, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 29: I'm Pooping!


Rock, Chris, D. Bethel, and a late-joining Humor Tumor get together for some awesome.  We discuss The Elder Scrolls Online, Mass Effect 3, EA Indie Bundle, DayZ, I Am Alive, pooping, and much more.  Deep conversation about MMOs ensues. Again. Sorry.


Subscribe to us on iTunes. We'd love to see some new ratings and reviews as well! Keep those reviews coming people! We love feedback!

DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE! 


Now with 400,00 fewer strangers!


Oh hey look! It's 90% of  all MMOs ever!


                Don't forget about our Resident Evil: Revelations Contest!



Here are links to some things mentioned on the show

KGB Nostalgia Dirigible: Avengers Assemble!   

KGB Classic Top 5: Lightsabers Duels of the Star Wars Saga

DayZ : A Survival Guide for the ArmA II Zombie Mod

KGB Top 5: Great Premise, Bad Game

Parallel Paths: How Nintendo, Marvel Comics, and the WWE Lost Their Audience. And How They're Winning Them Back.


Burning Question For Answer: So Hot! 

What is a series or genre that you love even though you should be ashamed of it? Answer in the comments!

Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.






Rock wonders how many more MMOs will add to the skull pile at WoW's doorstep...






 http://ia601209.us.archive.org/2/items/KgbRadioEpisode29/KgbRadioEpisode29.mp3
 

6 comments:

  1. I was right, the AvP game I was thinking of was made by Capcom.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_vs._Predator_(arcade_game)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lego Games. I love them so much, but they are kinda dumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lego games follow a pretty simple formula, but it's super easy to get pulled in. I still kind of like the Star Wars and Batman Lego games.

      Delete
    2. I really liked Lego Pirates. I played that way too much.

      Delete
  3. I feel like my answer is pretty obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also enjoyed ATV Offroad Fury on the Ps2. That game had an awesome soundtrack, and my dad and I played the shit out of it.

    ReplyDelete