Monday, March 12, 2012

KGB Radio Episode 24: Space Edition!


Rock, Chris, Pat, and returning guest TJ have a nice chat about Mass Effect 3 and break down exactly why the creature from Alien is so terrifying.


Until further notice, our streaming player is officially not working anymore.  It's out of our hands, but we'll bring it back as soon as it's fixed.  In the meantime, subscribe to us on iTunes. We'd love to see some new ratings and reviews as well!  Thanks!

DOWNLOAD THE SHOW HERE!





No fucking way should this exist....


Xenomorph will sex you!



 Here are links to some things mentioned on the show

Addiction: The Keplix Story
Duke Nukem Forever: A Long-Overdue Review
A Man on a Mission: or, Mass Erect: Mass Effect 3 Review: Part 1: Requiem: The Beginning: In Space


 Burning Question For Answer: So Hot!

When given a moral choice in games, do you play good or evil? Answer in the comments!

Do you have a question you'd like us to read on the show?  If so, write us at knowngriefers@gmail.com
We will read anything you send us.






Rock really hopes there are no xenomorphs headed our way...






http://ia600800.us.archive.org/0/items/KgbRadioEpisode24/KgbRadioEpisode24.mp3
 

11 comments:

  1. I wish there was some sort of save generator for ME3. Having played through the original and ME2 on the PC, and experiencing a reformat in the last year, I feel defeated. There's no way I can go into ME3 without "my" Shepherd, and there's an equal lack of chance of me replaying both ME1 and Me2 just to play ME3.

    tl;dr I'm probably not going to play ME3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But sir!
      http://www.masseffectsaves.com/

      Delete
    2. there's a save game editor here!
      http://www.masseffectsaves.com/tools.php

      Delete
  2. As some of you may have noticed, I sat out some of the conversations this week. That is due to this fact you might fight startling: I've never seen the ALIEN films.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch Alien and Aliens. Great movies.

      (also I didn't comment as a reply so I deleted it... can you delete the shell of the comment?)

      Delete
  3. Nice to hear TJ on the podcast again! What a pleasant surprise!!!

    I usually tend to play good. It seems to be more beneficial. But I guess it depends on how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Playing as Renegade Shepard is the ONLY ACCEPTABLE WAY TO PLAY MASS EFFECT.

      Delete
  4. I try to play as a good character most of the time. However, certain situations in the Mass Effect universe caused me to use some of the bad choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was funny to hear Chris discuss how he plays Shepard. My Shepard is right along with him, though a bit more Paragon. I based the character's approach to morality choices (as well as his looks and name) on Bruce Campbell's character Ash from the Evil Dead series. So, he takes no guff, loves the ladies, and can bring the business when it's needed. However, he's kind of dumb and doesn't have a lot of friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Shepard isnt dumb, he's the smartest man in the room and he knows it. And he isnt afraid to let the other people he works with know that. RIGHT TRIGGER, ALWAYS.

      Delete